The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Can't deduct traditional IRA contributio Date:  3/8/2021  7:17 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  132205 of 132797

Do you have an existing Traditional IRA in addition to your ROTH IRA. If you don't then you can contribute to a non-deductible TIRA and immediately convert it to a ROTH with no additional income taxes.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us