The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / The BMW Method

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hi-jack-well-it39s-been-almost-a-decade-34833258.aspx

Subject:  Re: Mr. Goodbuy May 20, 2012 Date:  5/14/2021  6:23 PM
Author:  RaptorD2 Number:  42358 of 42377

Hi, Jack!

Well, it's been almost a decade since you gave us our last lesson. :) I just ran across your name here at TMF recently and couldn't help but wondering if, and hoping that, you're doing well. Seeing your old posts reminded me how much I enjoyed them and realize once again the huge amount of work you put into them. I hope it's not too late to say once again, thank you!

It would be nice to find out what you're doing these days, and (less importantly) whether you are still investing. It's a sure bet that a lot of Fools miss your many posts on BMW and MI boards. I know I do.

This long bull market has brought a lot of new investment trends and hundreds of new companies, thousands of ETFs and many new vehicles, such as crypto currency, to the markets. The other big thing around here in the last 5 or so years, has lately been SaaS, Software as a Service, which has given many folks returns in the hundreds of percent per year. This year has so far taught many of us not to forget a few old lessons. Bears, inflation, valuation, all that boring stuff.

If you're willing and able, it would be terrific to hear how you are doing. You have my best wishes for good health and prosperity for you and yours.

Take care, Jack, and please - check in if you can,

Dan
RaptorD2
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us