The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/grumpy-i-know-what-you-mean-and-i-agree-with-34853428.aspx

Subject:  Re: Today’s Gun violence Anniversary Date:  6/13/2021  1:07 PM
Author:  Bonroy1924 Number:  2356384 of 2365340

Grumpy - I know what you mean, and I agree with you.

*BUT*

As I've predicted for years - culture has declined and it's led to so many fun things vis a vis debts, deficits, misery, mental medications, dysfunction, tribalism, lack of critical thinking skills, holding back social, environmental progress.

And I could care less - other than be happy.

BUT - because of culture, Americans are too nutty to be trusted with guns. These people have less and less a clue about humanity. Their dysfunction has led them to be unstable. Their high tech gadgets has robbed them of reasoning skills and the digital world - has devalued humanity to them.

So they know to point and shoot.

The know anger.

Again - I cheer the other results of culture decay but this one - -I don't wanna be in the line of fire for.

So I hate that la3w abiding people will lose gun rights. I hate that people who want an authoritarian government will prevail with an lesser armed society - they want that badly.

But - I don't feel Americans deserve and can be trusted with the right to bear arms.

Liberty - is for citizens. And citizens are responsible.

Americans - more and more don;'t qualify.

Get their guns.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us