The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Sports / Guns for Sport & Protection

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/i-wonder-what-would-have-happened-if-he-just-went-34858546.aspx

Subject:  Re: McCloskeys Plead Guilty To Weapons Charges Date:  6/21/2021  4:42 PM
Author:  rope2feet Number:  17948 of 18073

I wonder what would have happened if he just went out with his rifle strapped in front of him. No hand on it at all. Wife with her firearm in a holster but easily seen. FWIW, she was the "dumber" of the two, IIRC, she was pointing her firearm at people. However, can't really blame them either.

Clear cut case of using a firearm to prevent a crime and to protect oneself without firing a shot. Yet many seem to be siding with the trespassers and hoodlums. This is exactly what seems to be happening in many blue areas across the nation, the citizen who defends his life and property is charged with the crime while the hoodlum is sent on his merry way. I suppose if the McCloskey family had been murdered by the mob it would somehow have been okay? SMH.

Rope
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us