The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/president-biden-speaker-pelosi-leader-34939915.aspx

Subject:  Re: Geraldo Says the Quiet Part Out Loud Date:  9/21/2021  11:00 PM
Author:  Bonroy1924 Number:  2363397 of 2381063

President Biden, Speaker Pelosi, Leader Schumer..... White House, Congress, and Senate....

Please give America a "coherent immigration policy" - we've seen 100s of posts from Right Honorable Liberals on this board ever since Biden was elected to do just this. It's very important to them and by golly they are right. (Actually, I found a bunch of Trump stuff, couldn't find too many on this topic since Democrats rook over.... but I guess it's my faulty search efforts)

In the meantime...

President Biden, Speaker Pelosi, and Leader Schumer - have 10,000 Haitians, in the hot Texas sun, surviving under a bridge.

"America is Back", let's make sure the UN and the "international community" see it.

*No TMF member is personally attacked in this post, the Leader has merely pointed out that priorities matter, posting on issues matter, and not many on this topic since Democrats got the White House, Congress, and Senate....it's an Inconvenient Truth.*
TEN-HUT
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us