The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Computers, Phones & Internet / Mastering Quicken

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/replying-to-my-own-post-called-chase-and-they-35022204.aspx

Subject:  Re: Payment requires one time code Date:  1/10/2022  5:55 PM
Author:  horacekgl Number:  11289 of 11333

Replying to my own post.

Called Chase and they gave me a long spiel about how Direct Connect was a separate entity and that Chase had no way to help me. Suggested that I should call them. The number they gave me was an international number that landed in Australia. Didn't do that.

Called Quicken and somehow I must qualify for premium support and they let me into the CS cue(sp). Finally got a tech support person who sounded Spanish, but very understandable. He understood my issue and did a deep dive. Came back with that this was a known issue that they are working on and that there was no sure remedy for now. His best guess was to refresh the account I wanted to pay before scheduling a bill payment. That sounded reasonable. I refreshed the Chase credit card account (just to test) and Quicken did come back asking me to respond to their text using the code in the text. So even though I had no bill to pay, I'll try the same procedure when I do need to make a payment.

Good to know that you can talk to Quicken if you really need to.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us