The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/while-on-a-recent-thread-people-are-being-mocked-35029705.aspx

Subject:  Re: Ingraham Claps Saying Milley Has COVID Date:  1/18/2022  1:07 PM
Author:  Willswill Number:  2372245 of 2381073

While on a recent thread, people are being mocked for voting Trump if they died of Covid.

There is an important distinction here, a matter of public health and safety.

I am fully vaccinated (2 Pfizer shots) and a booster. I got Covid and was sick as a dog for almost a week. You want to mock me, go right ahead. I’m still here alive and kicking (male, over 70, pre-existing conditions). I’m convinced I’m still here because I was fully vaccinated. No hospitalization, no morgue.

I was with 11 family members (all vaccinated) and not one has had any symptoms, for which I am extremely grateful. I isolated for 11 days.

I did everything I could to ensure I wouldn’t get sick as well as making sure no one else got sick (family, strangers, healthcare workers, etc.).

People who don’t get vaccinated endanger themselves, family, strangers, healthcare workers, etc. Through their selfishness, they spread the disease and prolong the pandemic AND keep the possibility of a more dangerous strain developing.

In other words, they are a danger to themselves and others.

JMNSHO, one of the 2 groups (vaccinated and unvaccinated) deserve to be shamed.

AW

++++++++++++++++

Wow, just wow. You should re-read this post a few days from now. It is too fresh right now.

There are so many "I's" here, it is funny. It is not all about YOU. It is also laced with judgment and strongly asserted opinion. No tolerance or diversity here. It could be written by some RWNJ you usually rail against.

Show me the mirror!

You cite some kind of distinction here that is supposed to dismiss the otherwise obvious double standard you push. No esta aqui hoy.

ww
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us