The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/dem-wealth-gaps-not-good-35029726.aspx

Subject:  Dem-Wealth-Gaps - not good Date:  1/18/2022  1:25 PM
Author:  Bonroy1924 Number:  2372252 of 2381073

The Leader continues to disagree with the Right Honorable Fool whose policies continue to expand the wealth gap in America - which is partially why your so-called Nation - is breaking up into something new - a 1st world nation with 3rd world traits like the leader predicted long ago here while some were just yelling "Zimmerman!" until a new toy was put into the play-pen.

"BUT WAIT! YOU ALREADY SAID THIS! Yes American. The Leader understands that a mere post on a topic doesn't change things. the Leader doesn't go from one "ZIMMERMAN!" to another, and will hold to account, those who FAKE it about being concerned ab out wealth-gaps beyond yelling "$15 an hour!"

MY MY! So while we PRETEND to care "wealth gap" - we're fine with 2-3% of Americans, getting $2,000,000 and not paying taxes on it? While the 90%+ of Americans won't inherit that much?

https://smartasset.com/investing/how-does-inheritance-work

"""The 2019 Survey of Consumer Finances (SCF) found that the average inheritance in the U.S. is $110,050 for the middle class. Yet an HSBC survey found that Americans in retirement expect to leave nearly $177,000 to their heir"""

WOW- So the average inheritance is $177,000 on high-side. AND, the Right Honorable Fool I quoted, wants ZERO TAXATION....on estates 1,000% OF THAT! A Thousand Percent of the average....should be exempt of taxes???

No matter what - *someone* wishes to favor the rich and to perpetuate the wealth gap.

Wow. People getting 1000% bigger inheritance than the average should be tax free?

I respectfully disagree and I don't see how that closes the wealth gap - - that is, *if* some who pretend to want to shrink it - really want to.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us