The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks B / Berkshire Hathaway

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/it39s-been-a-while-10-years-and-i-plan-to-35038400.aspx

Subject:  Re: In-Person Annual Meeting Date:  1/27/2022  10:08 PM
Author:  BreckHutHigh Number:  269502 of 277130

It's been a while (10 years?) and I plan to attend this one.

Trying to convince my son, 28 years old former BNSF employee and current BRK/B shareholder through BNSF 401(k), to attend all expenses paid by me. Told him he might even inherit a few shares of he's lucky.

So far, no luck. He's recently married and would rather spend two nights with his beautiful bride in Texas than two nights with his grizzled old man at the Hampton Inn in Omaha. Guess I can't blame him.

With Warren at 91 and Charlie at 98 who knows how many opportunities we'll have to see and hear them live in the future?

These two gentleman have contributed so much to my financial education, and net worth, I feel obligated to go to one last time and pay homage.

Even if the Q&A is a repeat of previous years, I want to hear their voices of wisdom in person one last time. Hoping it will be interesting given current market conditions.

Fact: These two guys won't be around much longer.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us