A Foolish Interview with RedondoBeachMike Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's the best restaurant you've ever been to? (Include name, location, and average bill for two.)
RedondoBeachMike: Petros Greek restaurant in Manhattan Beach, CA
The Fool: Briefly review your favorite book.
RedondoBeachMike: The Bad Ass Librarians of Timbuktu. It is the story of librarians in Mali that hide books from fundamentalist Muslims and share the plight of moderate Muslims at the hands of radicals.
The Fool: What seemingly insurmountable challenge did you meet and defeat?
RedondoBeachMike: Hanging on to a job in the corporate world.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
RedondoBeachMike: I was all in for WFC while I worked there for 16 years. It paid off the home mortgage, funded college, bought cars, funded dividend paying permanent whole life insurance for LTC, retirement and estate value and bought Rams seat licenses in the new stadium. Unfortunately, the few dishonest employees ruined the stock and I am out.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
RedondoBeachMike: IIPR, Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. Read post #4 on its board and you may buy it. It is a REIT and does sale leaseback financing for medical cannabis farms.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
RedondoBeachMike: Consuela Mack's Wealth Trak
Barron's Magazine
Go to RedondoBeachMike's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z