A Foolish Interview with phurley Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Briefly explain how you select stocks.
phurley: After reading the Motley Fool Services and occasionally reviewing stock selections with a broker /advisor
The Fool: What is your favorite techno gadget?
phurley: Apple cell phone - hard to be without it so by default it is the favorite gadget!
The Fool: What technology do you wish the world had but doesn't yet?
phurley: Flew Powder from Harry Potter
The Fool: What's the best restaurant you've ever been to? (Include name, location, and average bill for two.)
phurley: Ruth Chris Steak House on Maui Hawaii(Wailea Makena) was $200/person with drinks!
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
phurley: I would consider APPL along with SHOP,ANET,MMM,APPN,NVDA,PAYC. Discovered all with the Fool except MMM and APPL
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
phurley: ENOVA INTL INC - I picked this in Dec 2015 when it was on a list of worst losers for the year.It has been a solid gainer since that purchase.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
phurley: Other than MotleyFool.com only SeekingAlpha.com and Yahoo.com are notable for me.
Go to phurley's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z