A Foolish Interview with Shennie Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's the best product you use that most people don't know about?
Shennie: I use a device from "Hunter Fan Co." that allows me to turn the lights in my house on and off (and control the fans) without having to get up. I love it!
The Fool: In what way would society be different if bears had become the dominant sentient species?
Shennie: There would be a lot more trash
The Fool: To what extent has your financial success, or lack thereof, been the result of luck versus skill?
Shennie: I was lucky enough to have great jobs and grew with several big pharma companies through the expansion of their pipeline, many drugs that I was responsible for. As a result, the majority of my money has been earned through a career, and I am newly investing on my own.
The Fool: What's the one thing you'd MOST like to see The Motley Fool add to our service or improve upon?
Shennie: I post mostly healthcare articles, and I like the "bureau", but I wish Motley Fool would track writers on each bureau (ie top five in each category listed somewhere)
The Fool: What do you fear most?
Shennie: Something happening to one of my kids or grandkids
The Fool: What on Wall Street today is most suited for reform?
Shennie: speed trading
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
Shennie: There's been a lot in the biopharmaceutical space.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
Shennie: no
Go to Shennie's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z