A Foolish Interview with TMFCochrane Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: If you had to pick an existing song title that best describes your life, what would it be?
TMFCochrane: Amazing Grace
The Fool: Tell us about Your Dumbest Investment... and the lesson you learned from it.
TMFCochrane: Wow, so many to choose from! Probably when I dedicated a relatively large sum to a basket of 3D printing stocks near their peak because I was so sold on the story behind the emerging industry and, if I'm being honest, FOMO -- the fear of missing out. The lesson? Make sure the numbers back the story being told!
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
TMFCochrane: I was prompted by alert readers on Motley Fool boards to look into Square, a payment processing company specializing in providing dongles that attached to mobile devices that small- and medium-sized businesses could use to process card and digital payments. The company was a fairly recent IPO at the time, and I was fortunate enough to get in at a sub-$20 price. The other one, that often jockeys back and forth for best investment with Square, is Paycom (PAYC). This one was a Motley Fool rec and I was fortunate enough to buy shares in the mid-$30s.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
TMFCochrane: My online universe rotates way too much between the Motley Fool discussion boards and Twitter. If I'm online, I am most likely browsing one of those two places.
Go to TMFCochrane's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z