A Foolish Interview with coachspill Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: In what way would society be different if bears had become the dominant sentient species?
coachspill: The bears would not be able to work the computers.
The Fool: To what extent has your financial success, or lack thereof, been the result of luck versus skill?
coachspill: My investments for the last 8 years have been about 1.25%. Which is very rare.
The Fool: Tell us an amusing anecdote about your childhood.
coachspill: I am rejoiced about all the people that told me no. Without them, I was able to succeed.
The Fool: What do you fear most?
coachspill: Fear itself.
The Fool: If you could change one thing about your workplace, corporate culture, or family life, what would it be?
coachspill: Tear it down and build a new one.
The Fool: What on Wall Street today is most suited for reform?
coachspill: Make it bigger. Put it in more cities.
The Fool: How do you define success?
coachspill: Happy in every phase of life.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
coachspill: My nest egg is with this one investment for about 8 years and it has been about 2%.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
coachspill: Yes, because I am about 2% for 8 years.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
coachspill: Motley Fool and The Beatles. http://businesswithcoachspillman.blogspot.com/
Go to coachspill's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z