A Foolish Interview with TMFBwithbike Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: As a former child and possibly parent of one now, share your best advice about raising children.
TMFBwithbike: Be humble. Listen to your wife. Help your kids pick stocks they will own at a young age and have them invest stocks they choose on a regular basis (never sell any of their stocks)...
The Fool: Your most heroic moment in life?
TMFBwithbike: Being there when my boys arrived into the world and completing my Masters degree.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
TMFBwithbike: Netflix. I just hated driving to the video store, trying to pick something that we'd like. I bought in 2003 and 2004. Unfortunately, I've since sold all those shares and bought back in 2012. I will never sell the NFLX I now own.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
TMFBwithbike: Under Armour is my #1 stock and Chipotle is my #2. I bought Chipotle the day after the IPO at $42.74, I still own those shares and it's my second 10 bagger.
Go to TMFBwithbike's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z