A Foolish Interview with jokerpoker Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: How do you define success?
jokerpoker: Success to me is not riches but having enough money to be comfortable so I can be with family as much as possible.
The Fool: What, in your opinion, are some of life's big mysteries?
jokerpoker: The big one,Why do we even excists?
The Fool: Describe the most embarrassing personal moment you'll admit to!
jokerpoker: Before I quit drinking I had many.
The Fool: Are we alone in the universe? If not, where is everybody?
jokerpoker: I dont think we are alone its just to many light years seperate us from planets where the same thing we are experiencing is taking place.Some more advanced some less.
The Fool: What's your favorite movie, and why?
jokerpoker: I always loved Billy the Kid movie because he lived so care free and thats kinda how i am or at least what i can get away with in our society.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
jokerpoker: bitcoin from a friend but didnt invest enough when i had the chance.
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
jokerpoker: Ygyi. Thats the one i made $300 on. I'm a rep with this health company,Youngevity. Its a 20 year company thats growing slowly but its growing. Dr Joel Wallach,(founder), has a great health message of 90 for life. This means 90 essential nutrients daily,live longer,healthier. They also have many othner merging companys to build the business. Just aquired glkacier water and recvently,cbd which is what made the stock jump but it went back down after that.Great leadership,training and awesome comp plan for reps. It will keep growing!
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
jokerpoker: normlavin.youngevity.com is my website for youngevity. I like to shaere this so I can help as many people as possible gety healthy.
Go to jokerpoker's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z