A Foolish Interview with TMFBro Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: If you could go back in time and witness one event in history, what would you go back and see?
TMFBro: The first Christmas, and Robert Browning visiting Elizabeth Barrett.
The Fool: Make a confession.
TMFBro: I was one of the Wise, selling mutual funds with outrageous expense ratios.
The Fool: What's the best product you use that most people don't know about?
TMFBro: My wife's personality (but we're working on mass-marketing strategies).
The Fool: Give a short description of your best and/or worst vacation.
TMFBro: Picture youself next to a stream outside a castle in England, at dusk, with your favorite person beside you.
The Fool: Did you ever do something as a child that you look back on now and say, 'Wow, I'm lucky even to be alive after that!'
TMFBro: My friend Rey and I used to shoot arrows at each other and try to catch them.
The Fool: If you had to pick an existing song title that best describes your life, what would it be?
TMFBro: It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine).
The Fool: Have you had a brush with fame, the proverbial '15 minutes'? Tell us about it.
TMFBro: I watched a Woody Allen movie in Ted Kennedy's house.
The Fool: Tell us about your greatest personal success, not necessarily finance related.
TMFBro: My clever, colorful, sparkly, spitfire of a daughter, Jocelyn.
The Fool: What's one of your special talents?
TMFBro: Man, I can dance!
The Fool: Which celebrity or public figure (past or present) do you most look like?
TMFBro: My wife says Ralph Fiennes or Tim Robbins, everyone else says Gilligan or Kermit the Frog.
The Fool: What's your greatest athletic achievement? Little League champ? Ran a marathon? Did 4 consecutive sit-ups?
TMFBro: MVP of high school track team two years in a row (did a couple of decathlons, too).
The Fool: Share with us your best money-saving secret -- cutting coupons, sneaking candy into the movies, shopping on Wednesday and pretending you're over 65?
TMFBro: Checking out videos from a library (for free) instead of going to Blockbuster.
Go to TMFBro's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z