A Foolish Interview with XMFMischa Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: Make a confession.
XMFMischa: I am a reigning beauty queen...but only because I won a pagent 14 years ago and there hasn't been another since.
The Fool: What's your greatest athletic achievement? Little League champ? Ran a marathon? Did 4 consecutive sit-ups?
XMFMischa: I've run 13 marathons and I did 61 pull-ups during the Fool's pull-up challenge.
The Fool: Are we alone in the universe? If not, where is everybody?
XMFMischa: I think Dana Scully and Fox Mulder are still trying to figure this out.
The Fool: What's the best advice you've ever received?
XMFMischa: "Make stuff up." My crew coach at Ohio State told me that. She has a take-whatever-life-thows-at-you philosophy, and I really like that approach.
The Fool: What lesson do you wish you’d learned ten years ago?
XMFMischa: Not to worry so much. I've always been a chronic worrier, but I'm slowly learning that I can't control the universe (much to my dismay).
The Fool: What was your first educational exposure to investing?
XMFMischa: My parents and grandparents purchased stocks for me when I was little, so I remember getting stockholder information and dividend checks in the mail (even though they were also addressed to my mom). I didn't quite understand what investing was back then, but thanks to my mom, I certainly understood more than your average grade-school kid.
The Fool: If you had to pick an existing song title that best describes your life, what would it be?
XMFMischa: I'm named after a Beatles song, so I guess I have to say "Michelle."
Go to XMFMischa's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z