A Foolish Interview with jbonefish Add to My Favorite Fools Add to My Penalty Box

Take me back to where I was.
Click here to edit your Interview.
Find another Fool's Interview:
The Fool: What's your favorite Fool message board?
jbonefish: SA Becoming An Investing Master - TMFGebinr's valuation series is a must read
The Fool: Make a confession.
jbonefish: I am too quick to sell both equity and options positions ... I constantly find myself saying "I wish I had held onto ___"
The Fool: Given a second chance, what financial decision would you like to do over?
jbonefish: I backed up the truck and bought Thornburg Mortgage early on in the financial crisis ... It was a painful lesson to understand how a company financed itself and what risks were present - even if "unlikely"
The Fool: Tell us about your first date. Who was it with and where did you go? (Remember, this is a family show!) ;)
jbonefish: Probably Senior Prom ... we were best friends for 7 years ad went our seperate ways not speaking for almost 20 years. We reconnected and have been together for a year and a half :-)
The Fool: If you could be the CEO of any public company, which one and why?
jbonefish: How fun would it be to run Google being in the position of having ubiquitous offerings in so many of the areas that are defining the future.
The Fool: What's been your best investment to date, and how did you discover it?
jbonefish: US Physical Therapy ... thanks HG Team!
The Fool: Do you have a favorite company or stock which the worldwide Foolish community should know about -- and why?
jbonefish: SZYM is my 'bought it and I'll look at it in 20 years' company. Outside of the TMF universe I like UFPT.
The Fool: List some of your favorite websites, with commentary where appropriate. (Please provide the URLs, too.)
jbonefish: SeekingAlpha.com and Zerohedge.com; theatlantic.com
Go to jbonefish's Profile
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z