Earnings season

At the same time, the market has been loud and clear in trying to tell us something, and it’s imprudent not to listen.

I think, especially if everyone - “the market” - is loud about something, doing the opposite is the right thing to do.

Personally I have reduced my exposure to this space to some degree, but probably should have done quite a bit more in hindsight.

I did the opposite. Since I just started investing at the beginning of this year, I just had starter positions in the SaaS companies. Now I spent almost every dollar I had, and built everything into a full position.

Everyone has his own risk-tolerance(I am in the 30s, earning money, this makes it a bit easier I guess). And I am comfortable with a wild ride, as long as I can be confident with my decisions (this board, Bert, Saul and some other sources/people I think of very help a lot).

but probably should have done quite a bit more in hindsight.
In my opinion, this is a complete OT- and senseless thought. Reducing positions of great companies, doesn’t make any sense. It rather sounds like you are a momentum investor or trying to time the market.

4 Likes