No. of Recommendations: 0
A couple jumped out at me.

Ford - Still a MUE stock even with auto industry improving and production slow downs at the Japanese competitors? Seems worth a closer look.

GE - Finance arm performance has been climbing out of the gutter; big share buyback and more dividend increases planned; has beat expectations each of the last four quarters.

MKSI - This turned up in a screen for cash-rich small-caps I ran last fall - http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2010/09/01/cash-rich-s... MKSI was one that I liked well enough to add as a CAPS pick - should have followed that up with a buy 'cause it's done really well. I haven't followed it much since the article, but if it only takes low single-digit growth assumptions in a DCF to get to the market price, it's worth some more homework.
I'm assuming the last several columns are using a DCF to back into implied growth assumptions that match the current price, correct?

Many thanks for sharing the screen.

Fool on, Russ

Disclosure: Long GE
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.