Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
As I know that this board has a good number of people that wanted Trump to win the election this year, I am honestly trying to understand a few things:

1) Do you truly believe in and support Trump, or are you more of the mindset that Republican candidate over Democrat no matter who they may be?

2) If you do believe in / support Trump vs. just R ticket, what is it that you like most about what he has done in this term? What have you not liked?

3) Do you really think that there was widespread fraud in this election? Or are you holding onto hope that maybe something will happen to prevent Biden from being the next POTUS?

4) If you do believe there was widespread fraud, are you concerned that none of it has been presented (at least not successfully) in a court of law? Why do you think that is the case that what Trump and his legal team say is such clear evidence of fraud has not been deemed credible by any (D or R) judge?

These questions are coming from a place of sincerity, as I am trying to get a better understanding of different perspectives. I do believe there are some good things that Trump has done, but as I sit here today, for me personally, the bad outweighs the good. I don't vote down party lines and do my best to vote for who I think is the best candidate.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts provided.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.