Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
A,

Just two (2) Bitcoin and Ethereum and two(2)or three (3) stable coins that can earn 8% to 12 percent interest. I think you have to hold them for a minimum of 3 months and they give them back to you with interest. TUSD, USDC and DAI (12%. They are like a bank where you deposit the money and build the amount.

Will send you some new charts from stockcharts ACP's. I think if you have an account with Stockcharts, you can see the charts and smack yourself upside the head and the amount you can make 24/7. My charts will show 30 minutes for now. But, 1-hour charts look pretty Kewl. Can use an egg timer to see the chart as the data pops up to either do nothing or buy or sell per Simon Sez's rules. Batting 1000. I was looking for 99.0 percent.

The first chart will be a stock chart NRP. And then BTCUSD (2) and ETHUSD.

Perhaps the new charts will get you back into the fold.

Quill
Print the post Back To Top
Quill,

I had no idea there are so many cryptos. How many of them do you try to trade?

A
A,

Just two (2) Bitcoin and Ethereum and two(2)or three (3) stable coins that can earn 8% to 12 percent interest. I think you have to hold them for a minimum of 3 months and they give them back to you with interest. TUSD, USDC and DAI (12%. They are like a bank where you deposit the money and build the amount.

Will send you some new charts from stockcharts ACP's. I think if you have an account with Stockcharts, you can see the charts and smack yourself upside the head and the amount you can make 24/7. My charts will show 30 minutes for now. But, 1-hour charts look pretty Kewl. Can use an egg timer to see the chart as the data pops up to either do nothing or buy or sell per Simon Sez's rules. Batting 1000. I was looking for 99.0 percent.

The first chart will be a stock chart NRP. And then BTCUSD (2) and ETHUSD.

Perhaps the new charts will get you back into the fold.

Quill