Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

A lot of people are challenging Hans( Porte) here -as I can see.

He's the only guy who has consistently and openly tracked his fund real time - and I have tested his performance - and irrespective of what the market does - he manages to produce statistically significant alpha!!!

Replicating him is much more challenging- I personally gave up - and since I mostly do ETFs  - picked IBB - which I only recommended to him - and looks like he has held it off and  on since.

#21 is bang on -- while weak balance sheet ie micro Bios tend ot get decimated in a market bear - the group as a whole does quite differently depending on the stage of the bear. Do some research - and it should become clearer

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.