Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 9
A lot of the African American crowd (many of whom don't even have African ancestry or are so mixed it doesn't matter) are very upset that 'the One', a minority, would be so 'dissed' by not winning the election!

They are setting themselves up for disappointment if 'the One' isn't re elected.

They are setting themselves up to see it a slam against 'African Americans' if he loses because, well, white folks are daring to vote against him!.....because, well, they are racists!.....

Sounds like this Loan Officer is about to lose his job. He's being the 'if you don't vote for Obama, the blacks are going to riot!' crowd!......

Now trying the 'guilt trip' of ...you can't 'embarrass' Obama by not voting for him!...duh!......

Sorry, I have no guilt. Never owned a slave, nor did anyone in my family. They all came here after 1862......and the one who came in 1862 fought in the Civil War to end slavery (NY 7th Infantry). . Got wounded twice but survived.

I'm tired of all the crap. If I were undecided, crap like this would make it even more likely I wouldn't vote for the welfare weenie/queenie social justice redistribution , failed economic policy Marxist anyway.

I already voted for Romney/Ryan.

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.