No. of Recommendations: 1
a lot of what you describe does NOT sound like what you'd expect from a leader of a company like this.

Reminds me of the time 30 years ago when I was advertising manager for our local Sierra Club newsletter. A prominent local health food store wanted to put in an ad, and I went to their office to pick up the ad copy. The office was right above the store, and as I got to the top of the stairs I was startled to see at the reception desk a large jar of incredibly long cigarettes, with an invitation to visitors to help ourselves.

Then I went into the office of the store owner, who chain-smoked so much he could hardly string 3 words together without coughing. He died a few years later--probably in his early 60's. Still, he ran a great health food store/smoothie bar that was way ahead of its time (started during the 60's).

Ya just never know what you're going to find...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.