Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
A man walked into a bar, and declared:

"One beer for me, for the bartender, and for everybody else!"

The crowd rejoiced greatly. The bartender handed out the drinks, and the evening went on happily.

When it was nearly time to close, the bartender asked for payment from the man. When he said he doesn't have any money, the bartender took him outside and beat the shit out of him.

The next evening, the man walked into the bar again and declared:

"One beer for me, for the bartender, and for everybody else!"

The crowd rejoiced even louder, but the bartender interrupted and asked the man if he will pay this time. "Of course, of course I'll pay" he answered, and so the bartender handed out the drinks, and the evening went on happily.

When it was closing time, the bartender demanded payment from the man, and he again responded by saying that he has no money to pay. The bartender took him outside again and beat the shit out of him.

On this third day, the man walked into the bar and declared:

"One drink for me, and for everybody else!"

The bartender asked: "Why not one for me?"

The man answered: "You get violent when you're drunk".
Print the post  

Announcements

HURL Rules
Relax, laugh and Enjoy Foolishly
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.