Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Hi Guys,

I want to share with you my last email I sent to Sinch. It's a pitch on a stock I just recently found out about, one that got me pretty excited. Good luck to all and do your own DD!

"I'm sure you heard of the last Sandstorm deal - they cut a NSR with Magellan Minerals, on two of their projects in Brazil. Well, wouldn't you know, I did some DD on Magellan, and I am very, very intrigued!

Facts: The financing with Sandstorm was for $7.5 million cash, $.5 mill in common shares (at .50 cents - the stock is currently only .20 cents).

At .20 cents, they have a market cap of about $20 million. Not considering what other cash they have in the bank (not sure to be exact but I will check), we know they have at least $7.5 million cash. Close to 40 percent of their current market cap!

Management owns 11 percent. Both Kinross and Newmont are shareholders.

You can bet that they are going to use this cash to start getting the drills going.

Their two properties have total resource of 2.4 million ounces of gold. Brazil is a great mining jurisdiction.

I bought yesterday at .20 cents.

The last point I'd like to make is Sandstorm's management and how they choose their deals. They only go for safe political locations, solid management teams, project upside, etc. That only gives me more confidence.

They are aiming for first production in 2015 and second mine in 2016. I of course like the potential of both of their projects. Check out the presentations on the site - http://magellanminerals.com/.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I am long V.MNM.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.