Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL STOCKHOLDERS!!

I spoke to the State of Oklahoma Securities Division of the State Attorney Generals' Office of Oklahoma and they want your help immediately.

First file complaints online with their office by going to
www.securities.ok.us

Second I need stockholders who have uncovered false press releases, shady accounting entries in financials and etc. to email those to Irving Faught immediately at: email address at [email protected]

Please do not get into rantings but stick with factual evidence that is clear and easy to follow. Your commentary is fine. Be professional.

I have received Irving's personal commitment the State of Oklahoma is outraged and will do what they can to assist us in salvaging our stock. They will not hesitate to bring criminal charges against Janzen and all those involved if we provide them the evidence.

Please repost this and keep it at the top and help as many stockholders get this information as possible. Any stockholders living in Oklahoma and able to meet with him face to face who can also provide verbal evidence he will be most anxious to set personal appointments.

Irving can be contacted at 1-405-280-7706

Keep the faith, we are going to win this case.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.