No. of Recommendations: 1
Trump's 'Fake News Awards' lead with CNN, ABC's Ross, NY Times' Krugman
-0:16
The Republican National Committee unveiled the "winners" of President Trump's "Fake News Awards" on Wednesday night with a list that includes frequent Trump targets in the media as well as a surprise website crash.
The awards list New York Times columnist Paul Krugman as the top winner.

More prized than Krugman's Nobel in international trade is my guess.

......When I talk about this false precision, this great hope for reliable, precise formulas, I am reminded of Arthur Laffer, who’s in my political party, and who is one of the all-time horses’ asses when it comes to doing economics. His trouble is his craving for false precision, which is not an adult way of dealing with his subject matter.

The situation of people like Laffer reminds me of a rustic legislator – and this really happened in America. I don’t invent these stories. Reality is always more ridiculous than what I’m going to tell you. At any rate....

https://www.farnamstreetblog.com/2015/03/charlie-munger-acad...

So after abusing $2 an hour labor in communist China Apple is going to throw a few crumbs around post giant sweetheart Trump/Ryan tax deal on repatriated profits. If you own Apple product you are the problem.

But you were always a good man of business, Jacob,' faltered Scrooge, who now began to apply this to himself.
Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.