Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 21
Hello all,

I've been the post with merry abandon, wishing that Apple open up a store in Houston, so that I can go work for it. :)

I've been wadding through three or four days worth of posts and every once in a while I see Karmi post something unkind and it made me wonder.

Now, Karmi, I've got to ask. Why do you post here? Do you post just to bedevil other Mac users? Do you post because you actually have something to say? You're actually trying to convince Mac users to change?

If you're trying to change minds, I'd give up now. You have a better chance of getting Bill Clinton to be a Republican than to get a Mac user to change.

If you're posting simply to annoy people, don't you have anything else to do? Is your life so empty that you have time to send nasty messages to a stock discussion board?

And, yes, your missives are nasty. You can deny it and say 'I'm just spreading the truth' but they're nasty and, news flash, Mac users are tired of being told 'the truth' as seen by a Windows user.

If you have explained why you post and I missed it, could you post it again? I'm curious. (No, that's not sarcasm, I'm geniuely curious.)

Amy D.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
No. of Recommendations: 7
And once again the question comes around, why do you post? Please using your little wierd word games that you enjoy so much that allows you to fill up whole screens without saying anything. Just be concise, you're driving most of us nuts with your babbling and dodging direct questions such as this one that could easily be spelled out by most people in a few sentences. Instead you point us to the post that brought about the question. Your circular reasoning is the reason people on this board do not debate you, it's not that you are adept at it, it's cause they have no frickin clue as to what you are saying.

Agent
No. of Recommendations: 1
No. of Recommendations: 0
>i will not be 'Baited' into replying to those who seek the bannishment >of KarmiCommunist anymore. My posts will stand on their own, and >Debates about them can be for the use of others, but not humble me.
Now, Karmi the above does not help. I don't seek to bannish you, just satisfy my own curiousity. Surely, you of the eludite posts can come up with something better than 'I'm not going to say.' I expect better from you.

Topaz 12