Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi Dave

I am in the process of setting up drips from the UK using the Moneypaper( I do subscribe) I have chosen my stocks, done all my research, set up dummy portfolios to monitor, set up a US$ bank account and went for it on line. I obviously chose stocks that allowed foreign investors but I received an email from customer services saying that we need a US bank account. I swiftly replied saying the account was a US$ based in England and is this a problem. I have not heard anything back yet. I am concerned that I am going to miss this months run if I need to send a cheque. If I cannot use this bank account electronicially what does the Foreign Investors Yes bit mean?

If there are any foreign investors out there can you please let me know how you approach this drip wotsit. Looking further ahead I'm hoping to set up automatic direct debits with the transfer agents each month without the need to send cheques accross the atlantic.

Thanks and keep Fooling
Jon
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.