No. of Recommendations: 0
A,

re: comparison

BINGO.......compare https://tinyurl.com/ya99c5uo to freestockcharts cci20 crossing over the Zero (0) line heading North for DNR which just came from the barchart.com's stocks to own list a few minutes ago. DNR was half way around the first turn and that is simply chasing the stock which is against our rules. Man a lot of folks would have said: "I wish I had bought that stock." ;o)

Been trying to find any sources in producing a chart/s of the day/s list so I can do my comparing. But I think I am the closest in producing a daily list plus or minus a day or two.

there will be tymes that the CCI 20 will be ahead of the red green arrows on the supertrend charts.

still doing more research and comparisons from my scanning tool for the CCI20 crossing above the zero line heading north and see when the red green arrows appear per your latest and greatest chart.

just a thought,

Quill -
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.