Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 104
I'd like to apologize to the Fool Community.

I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm sure I've done something to offend someone, and apologizing on this board seems like a terrific way to get a lot of recs and "Favorite Fool" votes.

If this means I have to go stand in the corner for a little while, that's OK, because I have a copy of Investor's Business Daily over there, which I use to hide my Hustler Magazine so people don't think I'm a creep.

I'd also like to let anyone who might be interested in knowing that it's perfectly OK with me if you want to add "Goofy" to the end of your screenname. It also works if you add it at the beginning, and sometimes in the middle. Heck, be creative, put it anywhere you want. (Now there's an opening for you.)

Finally, I'd like to thank my supporters in this, my time of need. I don't have any supporters yet, I know, but I'm hoping for a few, and putting this "thank you" here will save me the trouble of doing it later. I might forget, after all, or even worse, be banned and not actually allowed back, so I couldn't do it even if I wanted to!

Whew! It gives me the shivers just thinking about it! I'll acknowledge that I might not garner any supporters in this mission at all, in which case I can only mutter "Screw all of you", hopefully softly enough so Bogey doesn't hear, although I'll include him too, just on principle.

Print the post  

Announcements

Community Town Hall
Banter, potshots, and all the stuff we said you can't post on ITF. Why not try it?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.