Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 22
Please make all the GG boards public. Those of us who have subscribed and contributed so much over the last 5 years deserve that much.

If the rest of the world accesses this amazing body of work and realizes the value of GG firms leading to higher share prices, what could be a better parting gift?

And what would TMF lose in making these public? Much of the value is time based and that is lost if the continuity is broken. TMF's ability to make money from its hard work won't be dented as they won't be tended to by a dedicated group of advisors.

Anurag
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Anurag

I agree and asked the same a two threads up. Still no answer.

Great minds think alike (at least yours is great), at least on small issues. LOL!

Mark
No. of Recommendations: 5
Hi Anurag and Mark,

Thanks for the suggestion. Tracy (TMFWordNerd) and I are talking with some Fools here at HQ about this. We love the idea of keeping the GG community intact and will see what's doable within the constraints of our boards system. At the very least, we plan to launch a new board to go along with Nathan's portfolio. We'll see what else we can do!

Thanks,
TMFAllyzay
managing editor
Hi TMFAllyzay,

Thanks for the suggestion. Tracy (TMFWordNerd) and I are talking with some Fools here at HQ about this. We love the idea of keeping the GG community intact and will see what's doable within the constraints of our boards system. At the very least, we plan to launch a new board to go along with Nathan's portfolio. We'll see what else we can do!

I have a suggestion. Why not keep GG's site basically as it is? There would be no new material - the home page would be adjusted to reflect the situation - and there would be no new discussion boards, but the existing boards would be left open for us to post and read other posts. In other words, just freeze the site except the discussion boards.

Thanks,

Saarkhx
Amen to idea by Saarkhx.

There is just too much info her to port elsewhere. Open it up as free access. If you want to partially restrict it make it free for anyone subscribing to at least one TMF service. Boards of those stocks that become part of Nathan's public portfolio can be made totally public.

If in future, things change TMF can recapitalize the content.

Anurag