Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Today, as I read the news of Citibank taking over Wachovia's banking operations...I think *finally* more local ATMs for me...mwaahahaha.

But it takes me back to a childish curiousity I have always had, but I am not sure whether over the years I have ever posted about before.

Whenever mergers / acquisitions happen, the signs seem to miraculously change. I never seem to see an *in process" re-branding.

And who are the companies that handle this? Are there national co's? Is it all farmed out market-to-market? local signagers?

A small thing really. But perhaps where there is a little happy money to be made if you are in this business, during these shaky-quaky scary times.

Today, I am *up* on the wee sign-goblins of the nightlife, who like to boogie.

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.