No. of Recommendations: 1
A,

Thanks for the new chart that now includes the CCI at the bottom. Must have slipped my mind to add the CCI at the bottom.

//Scan 11BB - CCI - 20 Bullish (crossing above 0 )

[type = stock] AND [country = US] AND [Daily EMA(5,Daily Volume) > 500000]
//and [SCTR > 90]
AND [Daily EMA(20,Daily Close) > 10] AND [Daily CCI(20) crosses 0]

Found 34 this morning.

//Scan 11BB - CCI - 20 Bullish (crossing above 100 )
[type = stock] AND [country = US] AND [Daily EMA(5,Daily Volume) > 500000]
//and [SCTR > 90]
AND [Daily EMA(20,Daily Close) > 10] AND [Daily CCI(20) crosses 100]

found 64 this morning

However, I saw when it begins to crown at the top after crossing the 100 line the green arrows appear like majjic.

Still, have to the hard werk of looking at each stock from a large list. However, placed them all on a re-due list for a few days and see what happens for a week to see which gets caught going up or going down at 10 am EST. Will run the going down scans at night.

It is like fishing with a net. Throw out the net and pull it in to see was caught. Still, like the "Be the spider and let the prey come to you."

What I don't like is that some of the Rail Burds watching don't chime in and confirm my findings. Maybe they can help and fine tune and tweak here and tweak there.

Something to ponder,

Quill -
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.