Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
If you come into the living room to discover that your three year old son has found your testing kit, you should of course find a new place to keep it.

But even more important, make sure he has not adjusted the setting on your spring loaded finger poker thing-a-ma-bob. Because when that sucker is set on the highest setting...

IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
I think it is a good reminder not just of testing kits of but to keep all diabetic supplies and medication away from children, and make sure they know that supplies that must be kept in the refrigerator are not to be touched.

Fuskie
Who is glad it was not a more painful lesson learned...
No. of Recommendations: 0
But even more important, make sure he has not adjusted the setting on your spring loaded finger poker thing-a-ma-bob. Because when that sucker is set on the highest setting...

IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be you got a really great drop, though -- probably enough for a re-do if the first one didn't work.

Our daughter uses the smallest setting on her poker. And we've learned to always check the setting first or go get the wipes to clean up all that blood.

I have to admit that I laughed. But that's ok, because I was laughing with you, never at you. Unless you want me to, of course. Then I can arrange for it to have been at you.

Randy