Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2

Now what's all this Anejoport weak-ass junk? One pick, right here in my own backyard, and they up 11 percent this week already. Now lemme tell you something, my sweet little white-punks-on-dope constituency. Yo gotta come down outta that tree yo huggin sometime! If you don't get your butt in gear and start pickin' some stocks soon, they gonna have too big a lead to ever catch up. Now that they pickin' OUR stocks, lookin' at the big SV money you unnastand, we need to get our water hoardin' bordello restorin' butts in full gear. Can't help myself--just got my esspense budget and I am here at 57 w 57 in New Yawk City, findin' me a new Brioni cut or two. This City, y'unnerstand, it's got a square just like ours, Time Square or sumptin, with a TKTS outlet right in the middle of it, just like ours. Boy, everyone stealin' our ideas. Our stock picks too. And what are we gonna do 'bout that laopera guy comin' right on up hear next Thursday? Send his ass home wit a loaf of the finest sourdough and an It's It? Give him a martini like he never had? Someone tol me he be there at Perry's right at 6:01 sharp. Too bad I still be in New Yawk waitin to humiliate another tailor or two. Someone buy him the best 'tini in our fair city, willya? Or better yet, make him buy you one. Shake that fella down for me. He must be loaded if he picked ELON, the mothe--

OK, Jesu Cristo, Pietro, don you have anything with a vent? I don like to wrinkle my fine coat all up before I even get to wear it 100 times or so.

Hizzoner the Honorable Honorary WillahBrown
Mayah of da City
http://www.made-in-italy.com/fashion/fashion/brio/brio.htm
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.