Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 23
He’s a cinch to go into the Hall of Fame for sure. As far as public health goes, he belongs in some kind of hall of shame. He refused the vax and put teammates at risk. Now he’s bashing the CDC and trashing the consensus advice of our most credible doctors, appearing egotistical, stubborn, and wildly stupid.

When the president of the United States says, “This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” it’s because him and his constituents, which I don’t know how there are any if you watch any of his attempts at public speaking, but I guess he got 81 million votes. But when you say stuff like that, and then you have the CDC—how do you even trust them but then they come out and talk about 75% of the COVID deaths have at least four comorbidities. And you still have this fake White House set saying that this is the pandemic of the unvaccinated. That’s not helping the conversation.

Whatta’ jerk.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 26
He’s a cinch to go into the Hall of Fame for sure

"Just a reminder: Colin Kaepernick led the 49ers to three victories over Aaron Rodgers and the Packers."
Robert Reich
https://twitter.com/RBReich/status/1485119538987511808

Aaron Rodgers has been allowed to run his mouth off on the talk shows and constantly in the news. Colin Kaepernick Was completely shunned by the NFL and the media.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Aaron Rodgers has been allowed to run his mouth off on the talk shows and constantly in the news. Colin Kaepernick Was completely shunned by the NFL and the media.

Gee . . . what possible difference between these two could be behind the difference in how they are perceived?
No. of Recommendations: 16
Aaron Rodgers
Novak Djokivic
Eric Clapton
Kid Rock
Joe Rogan

all jerks!!!
No. of Recommendations: 3
Add Van Morrison to that list.
No. of Recommendations: 0
He also mouthed off about stolen elections and President Biden. No, he would NOT have my vote for the Hall of Fame. Anyone deserving of such a high honor needs to play well for a long time and also be a decent human being. https://sports.yahoo.com/aaron-rodgers-rips-joe-biden-132210...
Ask Pete Rose about this if you're unclear.
"No, he would NOT have my vote for the Hall of Fame"
-----------------------------
Rodger's opinions outside of football turn my stomach, too.
But he's a lock for the HoF. Best qb I've ever seen, and I was not a Packer's fan
at all.
If we apply the same standards to both athletes, Rodgers' words are far more harmful to society than the harmless gambling that kept Pete Rose out of the Hall of Fame. Gambling is a victimless crime.