Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Abitarecatania~  Yes I took a huge fall today, but I'm not giving up on my picks either.  I know we are heading for hard times thanks to over indulgent people who just don't get it this world.  "Moderation" is not even in their vocabulary. Banks are giving loans to people who really don't have the income to be buying such expensive homes. "Personal responsibility" is the key to a change.  I don't see much of that at this moment.  I see people spinning out of control because of their own greed.  Everyone wants quality things in their life, but the happiness starts within ourselves.  Being a Fighter Pilot's daughter, I've been taught to "dig in" for the LONG RUN and not to give up so easily in life.  Brazil does have a good economy right now.  Maybe the U.S. needs to pay more attention towards Brazil. I guess I'm just to bull headed because I won't give up on companies I believe in strongly. I know I'm going to pick myself up off the ground a lot, but I'm willing to take the punches proudly with pride in my heart.... I hope you understand.....  xo  And yes your portfolio "rocks".

Thanks for taking the time to write and I will take your words written seriously.  Former Northern California Gal~

Dana     Stillwater, Oklahoma   

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.