Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
About the only things other than tax forms that I know need to be mailed to the IRS are those that need to be attached to Form 8453.

I'm kind of surprised that a CPA is mailing anything to the IRS since most of the CPAs I know electonically transmit returns for their clients. (Or, they do the return and send them to our office to transmit, where we catch the errors they made.)
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.