Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Unfortunately I won't be able to get involved in the discussion, which is clearly heating up, today. I have an all day orientation at the U Texas campus, and a formal dinner in the evening.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Unfortunately I won't be able to get involved in the discussion, which is clearly heating up, today. I have an all day orientation at the U Texas campus, and a formal dinner in the evening.

Nice try but no dice - you lose by forfeit. Creationism wins!

;-)
Thought you might be amused to know that one of my textbooks this semester is titled "Black Box Testing". It is for a class called "Verification and Validation of Software."

It is definitely NOT a book for interested laymen. It doesn't just use Greek letters; for some symbols it uses its own alphabet of odd, squiggly characters.

Thought you might be amused to know that one of my textbooks this semester is titled "Black Box Testing". It is for a class called "Verification and Validation of Software."

It is definitely NOT a book for interested laymen. It doesn't just use Greek letters; for some symbols it uses its own alphabet of odd, squiggly characte

heh.

was about to say, "i Have that book" .... but don't recall the "own alphabet"
then remembered, i have 'software testing book' with a chapter on "Black Box Testing"

.... the diff. between a grad program and a vocational program
less text book expense <g>

-j

Ah yes, that's where you test the gazoutas based upon providing the gazintas. The question is: do you have to provide the entire set of gazintas, or is there some subset that will suffice ?

g2w, ex-black box developer