Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Ace,
Do you know when that report came online, or when it was referred to Gilder subscribers? Just curious, because I hold some APCC and it has been really taking off lately (yesterday in particular) and I'm wondering whether this is yet another example of the magical "Gilder Effect".

By the way, I bought APCC before I read the manual, but I have held it, as I view it to be a very strong king in it's market. The only question in my mind has been whether that market is one that has passed it's period of hypergrowth and is more at the mainstreet level, or whether there are future tornado-like periods to come. Apparently the market doesn't believe that future hypergrowth is likely, based on the company's valuation. Still, I don't see increasing need for clean power to be something that's likely to diminish anytime soon, and the authors of the report you referred to certainly seem to agree. Thanks for the link!

-DeepBlue
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.