Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the reply Ponsonby. I requested Comsec's US trading info pack. In it are the two necessary form's required by US brokers - form W-8 and form 1001. You could possibly fill these forms in and send them by regular mail. You already have their other requisite - a US bank a/c with US funds.... This would by-pass the on-line hassles you've been having?! Hope this suggestion helps. You're right Comsec's $100 trade fee is way too much! I'm also interested in the Rulemaker strategy (possibly applied here in Oz). I'd appreciate your feedback on the course, once you've finished.All the best.
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.