Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 11
acts like she's actively dying if we make her mow the yard.

Owlboy and FirstLock are now mowing the yard.

When Owlboy comes back in afterwards he acts as if he was just on the Bataan Death March. It is all he can do to make it to the couch, plop down and pull the fan over until it is six inches from his face. After a few minutes to martial some small measure of his remaining energy he may manage to ask in a wavering voice, "Can I have some lemonade, please?"

Neither one can mow in straight line or apparently see the large tufts of grass they have missed. I have a lawn that looks like it has a bad case of bed-head.

My kids are growing up.

Mine too. FirstLock is going to the eighth grade dance. They are supposed to dress up so we bought him a sports jacket. He really like the blue jacket with dark black lapels. With his curly hair he will definitely be rocking the sixties lounge singer look.

FirstLock got into minor trouble at school yesterday. When the counselor asked him why he said, "If I get my Mom riled up enough, she may not make me go to High School next year."

Wally
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.