Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
...I canceled my service on both vehicles.

Over priced, the Sirius programming is no better than FM radio in the sense that it repeats every 6 to 12 hours (same list and everything) and then gets reset every couple of weeks, and both cars have Bluetooth. Pandora streaming FTW.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Milligram: ...I canceled my service on both vehicles.

Over priced, the Sirius programming is no better than FM radio in the sense that it repeats every 6 to 12 hours (same list and everything) and then gets reset every couple of weeks, and both cars have Bluetooth. Pandora streaming FTW.

This was pre-ordained when they allowed Sirius and XM to merge.

CNC
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yes, it was preordained with the merger. I was pretty vocal against it and gots lots of cr@p here about my opnions. I understand they were "struggling" but without the competition, they tend to get lazy. Uninspiring programming. Escalating costs (charging me to replace a radio?). Loss of channels I like/love. I'm currently riding out a two year subscription on my "second" radio (having non-renewed the "first" and let it go month to month). In July, when that subscription is up - I will be a "former" subscriber (and I subscribed when Sirius has less than 300,000 subscribers).
No. of Recommendations: 0
Im in the same boat. I haven't unsubscibed, but did sell 90% of my shares last month. The only thing they have done that has kept my listening is keep a couple on-air personalites I enjoy, and the app on my devices. Between podcasts, audiobooks and Spotify, SiriusXM takes up much less of my listening time. It is definitely at the very top of what i will pay for the service.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Im in the same boat. I haven't unsubscibed, but did sell 90% of my shares last month. The only thing they have done that has kept my listening is keep a couple on-air personalites I enjoy, and the app on my devices. Between podcasts, audiobooks and Spotify, SiriusXM takes up much less of my listening time. It is definitely at the very top of what i will pay for the service.

I was going to cancel 2 years ago (roughly) but the Billy Joel channel pulled me back in. Then they had some other dedicated artist channel and this was interesting. They've done a few more, but not artists I care about.

I see this as a dead brand walking at this point in desperate need of reinvention. How you re-purpose this very expensive network of satellites I have no idea.