No. of Recommendations: 30
It's happy dance time Mother @#$%^&S! I did mine to that techno song called Zombie nation, the one that's played at sports stadiums. For you Boston Bruins fans, its their goal song: OOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOH

OOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOHOHOHOOOHOOOH

Just paid that last small final interest payment. I'll post the long winded version later, but the short version is my biggest card debt was a BOA former MBNA card whose balance had ballooned to a shade under 10K by 2004. The sad thing was the credit limit was only 5300! Before the merger MBNA did cut me a break and stopped the montly overlimit charge, probably b/c they were afraid I'd declare bankruptcy. To pay this off I got a cheaper apt. with responsible roommates, ditched the car, cut the cable down to basic, cut way back on the eating out and boozing. I'd like to thank the board for all their tips, advice, and support, it really does help. For those who think there's no way out, I'm one more person telling you that you can do it!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Congrats!

btw your song "lyrics" made me think more of this one then the B's goal song :-P -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIy2e-qx3aw
No. of Recommendations: 0
Good for you, kirbivore! Yay!

I'm happy dancing for you in SoCal!

--Booa