Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Kiddo..... while sympathizing with the usual suspects: "But they never said that! they never said that!"

Really? Why are they apologizing?

https://www.yahoo.com/now/national-school-boards-association...

"National School Boards Association Apologizes for Letter Comparing Parents to Terrorists"
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 23
Too bad the OP consistently misrepresents what people say.

And that, in turn involves another right wing misrepresentation.

Over at Conservative Fools- I believe it was two or three days ago, Dope made the charge that the Biden administration was calling protesting parents- “terrorists”.

I answered- No, the Biden administration and Biden personally, have not called protesting parents- “terrorists”, and referenced the very letter that the National School Board Association wrote that DOES include a reference to terrorist tactics being used by parents.

The point being- Dope misrepresented the facts; Biden never called anyone a terrorist.

Now you are misrepresenting what I said. In fact, I actually posted a link to the original NASB letter.

And now the NASB has apologized for using the term- an appropriate action on their part

I’m still waiting for Trump to apologize for the worse things that he has said.

Perhaps you should apologize for lying?

Nah…. You’ll just ask MF to remove this post, like you do so many of my posts that embarass you.
Its great they apologized.

The personal stuff......sorry kiddo, superiority on issues and laughing at results is my domain.
No. of Recommendations: 8
The personal stuff......sorry kiddo, superiority on issues and laughing at results is my domain.

You can begin your superiority by telling the truth.

So far, I ain’t seeing it.
Sorry, more personal stuff.

I'm glad the school board apologized to the Americans they labeled 'terrorists'.

It's been a good day.

Snobs apologize to Real America.

And Real America in the President's home, telling Liberals just what is and isn't ok.

And we got the non-diverse enclaves cued up to call it all a win.

In *every* category..............current events and trends, couldn't be better.

Now the Caravan is coming. I hope it doesn't have Ebola.