Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Agree completely with you on the timing aspect. The July calls give you an extra 3 months of buffer. The go-private deal may go past mid-April, but I’m pretty sure the BOD will approve the deal before then and the shareholder vote may then go past April. Either way, I would expect most of the stock gain to come shortly after the BOD approval. Going with July makes sense too because the share price would probably drift up after the initial rally right after the BOD approval. I already have April calls, but will look at both the April and July 4 calls to see what makes the most sense. I’m not in a rush to buy and wouldn’t mind the price dipping below 5 temporarily to get in.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.